Caretaker – Waitākere College
Waitākere College is a successful, co-educational multicultural Secondary School located in the heart of West Auckland.
We are seeking a Caretaker with a great attitude to join our property team.
- Mowing and weed removal
- Emptying rubbish bins
- Graffiti removal
- Care and cleaning of school vehicles
- Presentation of grounds and buildings
- Collecting litter and cleaning gutters
- Assisting the rest of the property team where required
Reporting to the Property Manager, you need to be able to self-manage and show the skills listed below:
- Proficiency with mobile phone and be comfortable using short wave radio (walkie talky)
- You enjoy mixing with people of all ages, types and abilities
- Flexibility as a team player, happy to jump in and assist whenever and wherever required
- Ability to cope with a high volume of tasks and to re-prioritise accordingly
- Excellent health & fitness
- A police check is essential
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm (20 hours per week). These hours may be negotiable.
Please send your CV and cover letter through Seek https://www.seek.co.nz/job/67865956 by midday Friday 30 June.