We are seeking an experienced person to develop this important role within our growing International Student Department. This is a 30 hr per week position.
The role is integral to the personal care of our international students and the induction and monitoring of external accommodation providers.
You will be recruiting and re-connecting with our homestays and finding the best matches for our students, and assisting with other functions within the International Department as required.
Applicants must show:
- experience in a similar role
- a passion for developing young people
- ability to communicate clearly with students, with homestay providers, with agents onshore and offshore, with colleagues, and with people for whom English is not a first language
- demonstrable skills in record-keeping and compliance systems
- demonstrable ability to solve problems calmly and meet deadlines, taking responsibility for making good decisions as required
- strong work ethic, ability to work flexible hours when required, and to respond to a 24/7 school phone
- a clean driver's licence
- proficiency with databases and technology, ideally including Google suite software. An interest in digital marketing tools could be an advantage.
Applications close on 31 May and must include a cover letter and CV, including three referees.
If you would like more details about this role, please email [email protected]
Please note that applications must come through the Seek website www.seek.co.nz/job/56952649