The planner has been designed especially for & by Waitākere students for all year levels to help develop organisational and independent learning skills.
All Students have now received their 2023 school student planner. Using a planner will help students to be organised with time management and make sure they do not forget important things! The planner is free for students. Students who lose their planner will be charged $5 for a new one.
- The Waitākere Way
- Rules and expectations for uniform
- Term days and other Important dates
- Who to ask if….
- Termly goal setting pages
- Guide for weekly reports
- Attendance targets
- The new planner's main pages- see below!
Parents/Caregivers, you can help by;
- Encouraging the use and value by asking to see it
- Checking it is being filled in as the below guide
- Asking about the work they have been set
- Discussing Words of the Week/Te Reo Māori
- Discussing the Waitākere values - what's going well/ what needs improvement
- Reminding them to bring it every day!