Waitākere College is seeking to employ a Student Records Assistant to join our busy team. This is a full-time, term time only position.
Waitākere College is seeking to employ a self-starter to join our busy team. This is a full-time, term time only position. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm (37.5 hrs per week).
The main daily part of this role includes maintaining student attendance records and absence system, contacting parents regarding absences and supporting teachers and leaders of the school with the monitoring of attendance data.
You will report to and work closely with the Student Records Manager.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Experience with Google Suite
- Good spoken English language skills
- Ability to cope with a high volume of work and meet strict deadlines
- Team player, happy to jump in and assist wherever required
- Previous experience working in a school environment with KAMAR would be ideal but training will be provided for the right person
Remuneration will be discussed at the interview and will reflect experience.
Our current Student Records Assistant is leaving us in mid-December so we are looking at employing someone from mid-November to ensure a handover period of approximately one month before the school term finishes for the year.
As per Ministry of Education regulations, you will be required to undergo a Police Check.
Please send a CV and cover letter (applications will not be accepted without one) through Seek https://www.seek.co.nz/job/70054957