We are seeking an experienced qualified Science Laboratory Technician to join our dynamic Science team. This is a permanent position that offers 30 hours per week. We have 14 Science staff members, and you will get to meet and work with a diverse group of students.
Waitākere College is a successful, co-educational New Zealand Secondary School located in Henderson in the heart of West Auckland.
This is a permanent position that offers 30 hours per week, the hours of work will be 8 am to 2.30 pm weekdays (hours negotiable). This is a term time only position.
The Science Department is well resourced with excellent structures and health and safety procedures in place. Previous experience in a school environment would be an advantage.
To be considered, you will need to have:
- A minimum of two years Science Technician experience
- Highly organised and good ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent with Microsoft applications word and excel
- Strong administration skills
- Team player
To apply, email your updated CV and Cover letter with two referee contact details through Seek www.seek.co.nz/job/57094082